Confirmed with Link: Wedgewall is back 1Mx2

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
My guy ,.... then you just contradicted yourself. If Oettinger was going to be the backup, who exactly was the starter?

It's pretty obvious Dallas never expected Bishop to play another game. Every single goalie decision since the Bubble suggested that and was proven to be correct. I'm glad they publically supported his return efforts and didn't poo poo it, but I mean it's not even debatable that they planned and made decisions with the understanding he wasn't returning.
Sorry, I'm not going to read your post. Please stop. Revising what history? Check my mother f***ing receipts

1656626104841.png

Talk to me in the WhatsApp group

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Zapp

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I love you man, but you're irrational here. That post has nothing to do with what's being discussed. In fact .... the Stars did exactly what you wanted, they rolled with Oettinger as backup that year, and then made a decision that is absolutely fair to debate to not do that the next season (choosing to sign Holtby).

What bizarro world are you living in where Bishop returned? Publically what they were saying to support his return efforts means zero. They gave Khudobin that contract to be the starter. As I said, the only legitimate argument you can make is they should have gone with a different goalie. Saying that they shouldn't have gone with Khudobin because they already had Bishop is looney tunes.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
First tampering with my employees, now libel and slander????

People better check their privilege around here or so help me, we’ll make BIG MOVES at the draft table this year.

@BG44 you’re on thin ice bub. I’ll send you down to the Allen Americans so fast you’ll see Scott Glennie’s life flash before your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: M88K

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Doesn't excuse signing a career backup to term for almost 4M when they knew Oettinger was blossoming. There are always journeymen keepers available for cheap.

Goalies are just way too difficult to project.

I don't have much of a problem with the Khudobin deal still. It's not like it's a giant albatross that's unmovable or preventing us from making bigger moves.

Reactions: Dallasman

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
First tampering with my employees, now libel and slander????

People better check their privilege around here or so help me, we’ll make BIG MOVES at the draft table this year.

@BG44 you’re on thin ice bub. I’ll send you down to the Allen Americans so fast you’ll see Scott Glennie’s life flash before your eyes.

Watch yourself m8

I may leave and start a Telegram group with @BG44

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Makes a lot of sense, especially since Nill spent a draft pick to get him. Solid backup, who will push Oetter, and who will be on a very reasonable contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad