• Filip Chytil

• Dryden Hunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I just want to say this...
I watched Brian Leetch's whole career. From the first game until the day he was traded.
Leetch made the play you would make if you somehow could see the game like you were on the couch watching, seeing the whole ice, as well as anyone could have made it. Like, you could see the guy open, yell get to so and so, and sure enough, Leetch would do it every time.
Fox????
Fox makes the play you don't see even see when you're watching the game from the whole ice view. Fox is on some matrix, extra world, other dimension shit.
I'm telling you now kids.
The old timers talk about how Bobby Orr controlled the whole game.
You're gonna be those old timers telling young'uns about how Fox dominated play back in your day.

Last edited:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Finally saw a flash of great things from Laf
But he disappeared in the 3rd
Kak was very good
Nils improved
Miller has to pound Domi after taking a shot like that..
Maybe trade miller and bring up Jones?
Great game
iu

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
These are the type of teams we feast on. Hope we can bring this type of game to our tougher opponents. Kreider - Mika - Kakko please. I feel like Chytil's hands or wrists have been bothering him again because they didn't allow him to take any faceoffs after coming back from the locker room

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Saw bits in pieces but loved everything I saw. More of this lads. Prove my skepticism wrong! Make the playoffs!

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They just went 5-0 on a road trip , they are good and have a damn good coach , so they are coached well ...We could have played better though

100%.

It's easy to forget because of how it ended, but the Rangers actually took control of that game in the middle of it and looked like they were going to get it tied before Nils and Zibanejad deflated that balloon.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
That win was Merzlicking good

Kreider threatens Merzlikins

Merzlikins tells his team to take a knee for Igor's SO

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Shesty is up to .944 after this game, which obviously isn't sustainable but my hopes for a .930 season have improved a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad