• Ryan Strome

• Filip Chytil

• Dryden Hunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
What about the 9-0 win over Philly last year?

That game was great too.

What made last night special was that, despite the play, the score was close until the end. Columbus had every reason to keep pushing (unlike Philly, where we had a big lead pretty early). And instead of letting them get back into it, we kept the door shut.

That second period was an onslaught. We were rolling four lines and had consistent pressure. It was really refreshing to see.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
And when they stop happening it will be an issue, cause that’s the only thing keeping it afloat rn

I don't know that they'll stop happening though, he's been pretty consistent with it for a while. He won't continue scoring at THIS rate, but that well won't dry up completely.

If teams try to cheat to take that away, it'll open up things up top.

I'm not worried about the PP in the slightest. It started slow last year too.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
TBF he has gotten love from posters in every GDT and PGT, enough that I have noticed at least ...I agree that he has been a monster so far this year

fair enough, sure i've missed a bunch, but feel like i've seen a ton of him getting made the whipping boy over the last 2 years that has not at all been warranted. he was very solid last year, this year he's taken it up a notch everywhere but esp physically mauling people.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Buch only listens to the classical works of Tchaikovsky & Prokofiev, he prefers melodramatic piano concertos that reflect the nihilism of the Soviet Union over the bastardization of music that is known as Elvis’s so called “Rock and Roll”.
I had an Elvis all shook up joke but abandoned it. This post needs Norm Macdonald narration with a wry smile and a gleam in his eye.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
He’s an UFA
I wasn’t aware. I thought he was signed. Anyhow I still think Colorado has higher aspirations than we do at the moment. Assuming he’s playing and playing well, they’ll probably want him for this run. How much is he going to be due on his next deal? More or less than Strome?

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
I’m circling the days on my calendar on Friday and Saturday- big Canada trip coming up and I want to show the Flames who the real bread man is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad