Post-Game Talk: We waived Laich @ Chicago Circumventors (12:37pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Beagle is back today. Expecting him to really help out the 4th line.

Is Laich out? Unless Laich is removed from that line, it won't do squat. He is a liability in that sense. Dude can't do squat with the puck. Its line playing with only 2 forwards.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Is Laich out? Unless Laich is removed from that line, it won't do squat. He is a liability in that sense. Dude can't do squat with the puck. Its line playing with only 2 forwards.

Come on now. He's severely overpaid but he's comparable to other 4th line players in the NHL. Quit acting like he's an ECHL level player.

Laich - Richards - Beagle will be one of the better 4th lines in the NHL.

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
Who's the second bread man?

bw_logo.png

Jun 15, 2007
Carbs might be satisfying but overall they are bad for you. So eat hearty, Chicago.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Weber could be drawing a sweater for an un-named d-man who has the stomach flu.

This will be an L in that case. Woof woof.

What? They won games this year with Ness in the lineup. They got the guy for playoff depth, which means they think he can hold his own in a pinch against good teams. You really think if he plays they lose, period?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Even if Alzner was the one with the stomach flu, I can't see them not dressing him because of the streak. Under such circumstances I could see the Caps probably dressing 7 d-men in order for Alzner to keep his iron man streak going.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
If its Nisky who has the flu and is out, this would be an amazing opportunity to see Orlov on the point on the PP.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Even if Alzner was the one with the stomach flu, I can't see them not dressing him because of the streak. Under such circumstances I could see the Caps probably dressing 7 d-men in order for Alzner to keep his iron man streak going.

Whoever has the stomach flu should be quarantined, not dressed for the game :help:

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Whoever has the stomach flu should be quarantined, not dressed for the game :help:

RRRiiiiigghhttttt! Because that player has not been in close proximity to their teammates in the past 24-36 hours. Just flying is like sitting in a giant petri dish, you got someone sitting near you coughing/sneezing you just know you'll feel like crap soon.

Jun 15, 2007

So going down one forward in a big game just so Alzner can preserve a meaningless streak sounds like a good idea to you? Priorities.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
As for the game, unless one team utterly destroys the other, not gonna put any stock in it.

Want to see offensive fireworks!

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Some stupid streak's really the most important thing in the year when we want to win the Stanley Cup...

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Have you seen him play?

Doesn't matter what he looked like with Buffalo. I trust Trotz and his assistants. These guys are very good coaches, esp on the defensive side of things. Clearly they saw something in him to feel that he'd be a good fit with our system. I trust 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad