GDT: we play senator team

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
"Love" is such a strong word, but not as strong as "Like."
Touch with an e, hahaha. You're right, every "like" I receive here boosts my self-confidence in the real world by one percent, enough to the point I will send a like letter to Kate Upton to confess my feelings for her. She'll no doubt dump Verlander considering I have more likes.
Stunt doubles.
Check, actually got a friend who did some stunt work in Lone Ranger.
Keep firing.
With what? Corsi numbers?

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Chicken.

On a side note, I'm not sure if it was the ice or the skates, but I've never seen so many Canes players just fall down as I saw in the 1st. Hanifin, Stempniak, Ryan and one other all just fell either catching an edge or having a skate issue. The puck was bouncing like crazy in the 1st period as well so I suspect the ice was bad, but not sure.

I noticed the same thing and probably played a reason as to why there was only like 5 total shots in the first 10-12 minutes of play.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Chicken.

On a side note, I'm not sure if it was the ice or the skates, but I've never seen so many Canes players just fall down as I saw in the 1st. Hanifin, Stempniak, Ryan and one other all just fell either catching an edge or having a skate issue. The puck was bouncing like crazy in the 1st period as well so I suspect the ice was bad, but not sure.

I have no idea if it was a new sheet, but coming off the All-Star break and since the last home game was Jan. 21, it very well could have been. If that's the case, the ice could have been a little "crunchy." Usually, they'll have a pickup game for staff or something to give a new sheet a good grind, but it doesn't seem like they did it this time. It was definitely an issue both ways last night. Hopefully, it will get better as the homestand goes on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad