Post-Game Talk: We lose

OrangePMD

Feb 2, 2021
Finland
If youre looking AT Goodrow to be something special, then maybe youre looking at the wrong scapegoat. Hes a good player being a part of a good team with others carrying the weight. Yes, he could be better, but I digress.
But the point is that he hasn't been noticable in either good or bad way. Most nights, the only reason I notice him is because of his jersey number and my lizard brain screaming "Get off the ice, Howden !".

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
one game over .500, plan the parade. Oh and that will last maybe another week if we don't get our shit together.

You're just a ray of sunshine. What's the point in being a fan if you just look for reasons to be negative 24/7? Is it exhausting?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Tic-tac-toe east west passing is great when you find a player out of position or have the numbers advantage.

When the numbers are against you, however, it behooves one to put the puck deep or throw it at the net looking for a deflection or a lucky bounce.

I don't expect Panarin to start playing ugly cynical hockey, but I don't need to see Kreider doing a drop pass on every rush. He's got a deceptively great wrist shot- he should use it more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad