Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
I'm hoping for

Svech Aho Necas
Nieder Tro Fast
Foegele Staal Teräväinen
Martinook Paquette McGinn

I'd like to see at least once what Necas looks like with Aho. Also I'd like to give Teuvo time to heal in 3rd line duties. I also want to see what Fast can do in a bigger role.

Of course this won't happen yet after Brock's 4 straight goals. Maybe next week.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
I am interested to see how the team looks tonight. Will the Covid boys shake off the rust in this game? Will we throw in Paquette? Does Ned get another start (doubtful)? Also in a contract year I am interested to see if Dougie can get back to himself? I am sure the home cooking will taste great after being on the road for a few weeks. The penalty kill has been poor recently compared to the start of the season so that needs addressing. Finally with last change I want to see how Rod deals with Laine and a scorching hot Roslovic.

I hope you guys have a great day. You are all amazing.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I'm hoping for

Svech Aho Necas
Nieder Tro Fast
Foegele Staal Teräväinen

I'd like to see at least once what Necas looks like with Aho. Also I'd like to give Teuvo time to heal in 3rd line duties. I also want to see what Fast can do in a bigger role.

Of course this won't happen yet after Brock's 4 straight goals. Maybe next week.

necas drives offense with the puck on his stick. I hope we don’t see Necas and Aho together. Aho is too good with the puck on his stick to take it away and give it to Necas. Svech too. Necas needs to stay with cycle players who can bully their way to the net and finish those ’world class’ passes to finish them. That isn’t Aho or Svech’s game. Svech will bully a defender with the puck on his stick. I haven’t seen a ton of net front presence from him.

Although I want Svech with Aho-Turbo, I am starting to see that Svech should be with similar players. He makes fantastic passes around the net and his game benefits from others who crash the net like Foegele and Staal. Svech can turn it on like Sylvester Stallone’s trucker alter ego and just take the puck to the net with a defender on his hip then lacrosse it on the back side of the net if he wants.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I think maybe it's time we admit that McGinn can be made more valuable than the grinder we assume him to be when placed with talent that can feed him the puck on the doorstep. This allows Svech to make another line -- namely Staal's -- more offensively potent. At that point, you're running with 3 scoring lines while only having 2 lines worth of top-6 talent.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I think maybe it's time we admit that McGinn can be made more valuable than the grinder we assume him to be when placed with talent that can feed him the puck on the doorstep. This allows Svech to make another line -- namely Staal's -- more offensively potent. At that point, you're running with 3 scoring lines while only having 2 lines worth of top-6 talent.
MR MCGINN SHALL NOT BE DENIED.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
hqdefault.jpg

This is not where our squad of stickpuckers is playing tonight. Instead we are playing the team from the land of The Ohio State University Buckeyes.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
HOW TALL ARE YOU? AS SOMEONE WHO IS 1.95 (6'4) I CAN ATTEST THESE THINGS ARE RARELY BUILT FOR TALL PEOPLE.
I'm only 5'11 3/4" but my legs are 29". so I have to get tall Shirts and not all manufacturers seem to get it right.. even ones that do occasionally I get a short shirt. (So hard to keep it tucked..) also hard to find a car with the headroom.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I'm only 5'11 3/4" but my legs are 29". so I have to get tall Shirts and not all manufacturers seem to get it right.. even ones that do occasionally I get a short shirt. (So hard to keep it tucked..) also hard to find a car with the headroom.
Seems to be the opposite to me. My legs are longer than my friends of the same height.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I'm hoping for

Svech Aho Necas
Nieder Tro Fast
Foegele Staal Teräväinen

not a fan of splitting up NN-Tro-Necas right now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad