"We’re looking for a great improvement on what we did last year."

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I was just kidding about the injuries

As for the Muckler thing, it was reported by local nd national media. you asked where I got it from, its as close to verified as anything really can be

Melnyk even admitted that he discussed Roberts with Muckler before the deadline and it was one of the reasons that he was fired
if you say so i guess. I just donn't remember it like that.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
A great improvement would be picking 1st or 2nd instead of 4th right? How are we supposed to do that without our 1st round pick? Did we make a mistake?

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
I am surprised that anyone beleuves anything PD and EM say to be the truth or even pan out. Dumb and Dumber are not qualified to run a NHL franchise.

Honestly their a lot of people with opinions on this board and me being one of them about every move they make. I honestly think their are a few posters on this site that could manage the team better then Dumb and Dumber do.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Don't say that

There are a few people on this board that believe that fairy tale don't ruin it for them

And most importantly

We are a team!!

But look, they have a dog now. Totally forgot about the broke owner, incompetent management and complete inability to retain talent

What should we name the puppy guyyyys?????

Reactions: TheNewEra

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
You do understand there is a player's union right?

tumblr_o1kz27zOcZ1uzr3nco1_400.gif

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
turns out if you trade your good players away and all you do to replace them is make propaganda videos, you actually don't get better

But do you end up making better propaganda videos?? Have you seen Boro's "Leadership" video? Inspirational!!

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone's interest in this team dwindled to near nothing?

I used to get annoyed if I missed a Sens game. Now I don't even realize if i missed one lol.
This seems to be my exact thinking. I just can’t get invested but still like to take a look at the scoresheet a day or two afterwards

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Players should get what they score.
You finish with 90 points, you get 9 million,
You finish the season with 63 points you get 6.3 million.
You get 15 points, you get 1.5 million.

So based on your logic Goalies should play for free?

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah our management sucks, but it's our players playing, and most of them are useless. Might be a product of "the system". But at this point "the system" obviously doesn't work. Fire Boucher, and get some players with some heart on this team. I'm so over watching tyke like timidness in these supposed NHL players. There was a point last game, maybe the game before where the opposing player had the puck and 3 of our players overskated the player as he stood still with the puck for like 5 seconds. Too reluctant and soft to get in the dirty areas and play with some grit, we're probably the least intimidating team in the league.
I think its pretty obvious on top of having a poor roster the poor roster has tuned out the coach. With the circus thats going on around this organization it shouldnt be suprising the players are distracted. They all know Stone, Duchene and Dzingel are all UFAs to be. The room is probably waiting for the hammer to drop.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Has anyone's interest in this team dwindled to near nothing?

I used to get annoyed if I missed a Sens game. Now I don't even realize if i missed one lol.
My care level has never been lower. Its just so dissapointing overall that after that Islanders debacle i havent watched more than 15 to 20 minutes of a single game since.

Its a strange feeling, my only hope was that January first a stone extension would have been announced. I didnt expect it or anything, but it was the last ounce of hope i had left. Just waiting to watch dorion get fleeced on trading all the UFA'S.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Somethings gotta give. Melnyk knows he can't afford all contracts between Karlsson, Duchene and Stone on top of having Ryan but the guy must know that it'll be the end if all of these guys end up leaving. I can't imagine seeing more than 10K attendance per game if Duchene and Stone leave.

And If it happens I sincerely hope to god Dorion doesn't try to acquire players instead of picks and prospect to try to sell the idea that we wanna stay competitive.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Somethings gotta give. Melnyk knows he can't afford all contracts between Karlsson, Duchene and Stone on top of having Ryan but the guy must know that it'll be the end if all of these guys end up leaving. I can't imagine seeing more than 10K attendance per game if Duchene and Stone leave.

And If it happens I sincerely hope to god Dorion doesn't try to acquire players instead of picks and prospect to try to sell the idea that we wanna stay competitive.
Will he have a choice though? Sens gotta reach the floor somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad