GDT: WDSF Game 7: Minnesota Wild Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT| NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, ATTSN-RM

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
As much as I want DeBoer to win, what I want more is to have my mod LadyStanley back on our boards full-time so I would prefer a loss tonight.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
@HanSolo - got text message they had singles available (a few hours ago)
Definitely too late now. No way I'm finding parking at TMA at this hour. I live in the Southwest near Gorman/Wet n' Wild. The 215w exit to get onto the strip is gonna be a madhouse. The freeway was already nuts trying to get downtown for my job interview earlier today.
Yeah they’re still pricey and i was hesitant too. I got one of the “cheaper” tickets and I’m still paying more to sit in the upper section than I’ve paid in the past to sit in the lower section (that was regular season though).
It is what it is. I'm kind of in a mindset that if they reach at least the conference finals then I'd shell out bigger bucks to attend. But while I miss TMA I gotta kinda budget myself a bit for a while.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anyway. Haven't felt this much anxiety in a while and I spent the March-early May in a constant state of anxiety waiting for the bar exam results soooo yeah. Really hope they score early and often to take the edge off.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Anyway. Haven't felt this much anxiety in a while and I spent the March-early May in a constant state of anxiety waiting for the bar exam results soooo yeah. Really hope they score early and often to take the edge off.

I would take late and seldom if it came with a win at this point lol.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Watch this be the game starting the 4th line royally bites us in the ass. We're due for it. I'll never understand that PDBism.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:
GO KNIGHTS GO

I feel strangely calm
Mini_Zen_Frog2.jpg

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
They have to come out of this period with a multi goal lead. Gotta snuff out any sense of optimism they could take out of this start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad