GDT: WDSF Game 7: Minnesota Wild Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT| NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, ATTSN-RM

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
E1UY16IVcAQBG8e

Minnesota Wild Vs Vegas Golden Knights
R1 G7 | 6:00PM | Series Tied 3-3
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas
What Vegas Looks like when blowing a series 3-1 for the third playoffs in a row...

vAxh_lsNyE2o4KPmlqz9Ve8WcB9eXCEx1affm6joFujFxfn88D02LZLxguxYPxyFr75hDgt2Of2jV7aJ8MX3AZ6__vlYrSi5B8jsGtstYhwKPygAfxDrNVrANLoRwXlb6K5M-GBLm9SZKjZE0wSAsVZSY84PZEBaMjU

VGK-F.jpg

Line-up-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:wild

Meanwhile Minnesota are all like...

656.gif

MIN-F.jpg

M-Line-up-D.jpg

M-Line-up-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

If Minnesota is coming after our nuts...

98f592dd-8157-4955-8042-ee0c0baf3c29_text.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Never thought I would go to a Knights game this year but I changed my mind. Time to bring some noise.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
If we win, the team has to make sure your at every game.

Ha, I wish I could make that big of an impact but last season the team was only .500 when I attended a game. I did attend the game against Toronto though when Fleury made the save of the year (but he lost another game I attended).

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Ha, I wish I could make that big of an impact but last season the team was only .500 when I attended a game. I did attend the game against Toronto though when Fleury made the save of the year (but he lost another game I attended).

Oh I was at that game. We were on Shoot Once corner and had a beautiful view of it. I was incredulous live as I am every time I see the video.

Reactions: Vegas07

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If they can't win tonight, no matter how they lose, they were never going to the finals anyway. One could argue they won't based on how the series has gone.

But if they win, ignore what I just said because SPORTS.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I seriously doubt our chances of going far if Pacioretty is never going to play and never going to score in these playoffs. But let’s just win tonight anyway without him.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Never thought I would go to a Knights game this year but I changed my mind. Time to bring some noise.
I've been toying with the idea of scooping up a late solo ticket to the game but even at 107 bucks+fees idk if I wanna pay that much if we end up losing. Idk. Either way got a job interview in a few and by the time it'll take me to drive back home then to TMA and find parking I might miss a chunk of the first period anyway.

Lol that ticket got snatched up anyway.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Looks like Reaves has been cleared.

I've been toying with the idea of scooping up a late solo ticket to the game but even at 107 bucks+fees idk if I wanna pay that much if we end up losing. Idk. Either way got a job interview in a few and by the time it'll take me to drive back home then to TMA and find parking I might miss a chunk of the first period anyway.

Damn. That solo ticket had your name on it.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Yeah they’re still pricey and i was hesitant too. I got one of the “cheaper” tickets and I’m still paying more to sit in the upper section than I’ve paid in the past to sit in the lower section (that was regular season though).

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Hope they win, but this team has given me little to be hopeful about with their play at times throughout the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad