GDT: WDF Game 4: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:30PM PT | It's the Purrfect time to win.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas-Golden-Knights-vs.-Colorado-Avalanche.jpg

Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights
R2 G4 | 5:30PM | COL Lead 2-1
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Look I could come up with some kind of narritive, to fit around my all my gifs,
but it's time I (and hopefully the avs too) pay tribute, like some kind of ancient egyptian and take after our gods.... the humble lazy cat.

cat-feeding-hims-self-the-water-royally

Funny%2BCat%2BGIF%2Bwith%2Bcaption%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BSpecial%2Bdelivery%2Bhere%2Bcomes%2Bthe%2Blazy%2Bcat%2Byou%2Bordered.gif

lazing.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-falling-cat_large.gif

X3JeUd.gif

All right I got to take a couple of jabs....

What Debeor thinks the avs looks like...

cat-fails-and-realizes-it
tzOtb4S.gif

tenor.gif

What will happen to Vegas if they play Ryan Reaves...

tenor.gif

Also Reaves...

human-cat-fail.gif

What both goalies have looked like at different points in the series...

ConcreteAnyAngwantibo-max-1mb.gif

Vegas running into a hot goalie, while also making them looking even hotter...

giphy10.gif

We can't over think...

giphy.gif

I don't care how, but we need to squeeze some more pucks past Grubeur...
gif-cat-squeezing-through-gap-under-door

gif-cats-going-one-by-one-through-small-hole-in-a-door

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

59fb0aa5d0f33f223b8a32a31094b9e4.gif

Come on Vegas... Please Win...
giphy_1_0a8b0d5d-b9fb-4c76-94a6-b53ec91c1542.gif

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

- 1 Reaves + 1 Other Guy

:avs

COL-F.jpg

COL-D.jpg

COL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
if the Habs game goes into overtime, what channel are they going to put this on?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Imagine bringing Reavo back in, but Sikura is the one who goes instead of Kolesar, who gets a promotion to third. That'd be extra wild, right?

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Reaves is the new Engelland. Only one more season to go unless he gets another extension. Does Foley have an ownership stake in the beer company? Incriminating photos of PDB and his first week in Vegas where he enjoyed himself too much? I hope we don't lose because MacK gets multiple breakaway chances and scores against the slower players on our team

Last edited:

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
The Knights have the momentum. They have been the better team that past two games. The Avs execution has been way off but that is partly to the Knights slowing them down. I’ve been saying this for a while, but that is exactly what the Knights needed to do. Outside of game 1, this is exactly the series I wanted and it’s been very exciting, especially for someone like me where these two teams happen to be my favorite. I hope this goes 7 games because I feel this will be the best hockey played outside of the finals potentially.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The Knights have the momentum. They have been the better team that past two games. The Avs execution has been way off but that is partly to the Knights slowing them down. I’ve been saying this for a while, but that is exactly what the Knights needed to do. Outside of game 1, this is exactly the series I wanted and it’s been very exciting, especially for someone like me where these two teams happen to be my favorite. I hope this goes 7 games because I feel this will be the best hockey played outside of the finals potentially.

No such thing as momentum in the playoffs, but confidence/lack of it is very real.

Hopefully they continue working hard and frustrate the Avs again.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

I just wish they played game one on Monday instead of Sunday so it wasn't a write off.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I don't like Sikura and Holden coming out of the lineup. Should have been Reaves and Hague getting the healthy scratches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad