GDT: WDF Game 3: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM PT | Must win Meow

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
upload_2021-6-4_21-38-35.gif

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Haven't been posting too busy in front of the TV screaming. Maybe, just maybe, we see how you score. Quick shots with screeners in front of Grubauer.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm going to say it.

Just like that run he had last year, but this year it's in the playoffs, Holden has been playing up in the top four admirably.

The guy has been pretty good about doing what's asked of him his years with us and for 1.7 has been a good soldier for us during his time here.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm kind of worried about all those shots almost going under Flower's pad.

I'm going to say it.

Just like that run he had last year, but this year it's in the playoffs, Holden has been playing up in the top four admirably.

The guy has been pretty good about doing what's asked of him his years with us and for 1.7 has been a good soldier for us during his time here.

Why did you have to say it

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So far, Pietrangelo Theodore Martinez > Makar Toews Girard but that shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

I liked that we won... I didn't like that I didn't get to see us win, but I will take us winning over me seeing it any day of the week.

giphy.gif

So is it too optimistic to think they could get Nosek, Krebs and McNabb all back by game 6 (assuming there is one)? At the very least McNabb will be off the mandatory Covid list by then.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So far, Pietrangelo Theodore Martinez > Makar Toews Girard but that shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

giphy.gif

So is it too optimistic to think they could get Nosek, Krebs and McNabb all back by game 6 (assuming there is one)? At the very least McNabb will be off the mandatory Covid list by then.
Yes it is.... is it too pessimistic to think we have Reaves back next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad