GDT: WDF Game 3: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM PT | Must win Meow

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas-Golden-Knights-vs.-Colorado-Avalanche.jpg

Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights
R2 G3 | 7:00PM | COL Lead 2-0
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

The series so far...

Colorado Scoring lots of goal...

Funny%2BKitten%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BKitty%2Bdance%2BPay%2Battention%2Bto%2Bme%2BMom%2BI%2Bam%2Bhungry%2Bplease%2Bfeed%2Bme.gif
giphy.gif

44b231b2f7b592dfb8d5f30c57060958.gif

When Ryan Reaves does something stupid that gets him suspended...
giphy%20(11).gif

Lehner trying to make a save...

AllClassicCavy-max-1mb.gif

The rest of the team at the start of game...

1_boredom.gif

Vegas in the first period of game 2 wondering why the keep getting penalised...

rx4bw-knock2.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-17534-1523483053-5.gif

How Vegas was feeling in the 2nd and 3rd...

source.gif

Phillip Grubeur also in the 2nd and 3rd...

HroqrKY.gif

How OT Felt...

BriskAfraidAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

- 1 Reaves + 1 Other Guy

:avs

COL-F.jpg

COL-D.jpg

COL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I think the Avs are too good to lose both road games. Not feeling confident at all. I’ll be surprised if they don’t look better than they looked in game 2.

And I thought game 2 was a must win for us. If the embarrassing showing in game 1 wouldn’t motivate a team then I don’t know what will. And we still didn’t get it done (despite our surprisingly good effort).

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Still a good number of unsold tickets in the lower section which doesn’t surprise me because they are EXPENSIVE.

Looks like they opened some standing room tickets in the upper section for $99 plus fees. Not the most comfortable place to be though; seems pricy for not even getting a seat; on the bright side you can beat other fans to the restroom and get a place to put your food.

Too bad I’m too sick to go (or maybe good because I won’t overspend). At game 7 against Minnesota they charged me $21.68 for some chicken strips, fries and a bottle of water lol. No wonder they weren’t showing the prices. But they got my dumb ass to pay for it.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Still a good number of unsold tickets in the lower section which doesn’t surprise me because they are EXPENSIVE.

Looks like they opened some standing room tickets in the upper section for $99 plus fees. Not the most comfortable place to be though; seems pricy for not even getting a seat; on the bright side you can beat other fans to the restroom and get a place to put your food.

Too bad I’m too sick to go (or maybe good because I won’t overspend). At game 7 against Minnesota they charged me $21.68 for some chicken strips, fries and a bottle of water lol. No wonder they weren’t showing the prices. But they got my dumb ass to pay for it.

Hah, Knights getting what they deserve. I paid $86 for tickets to game five (if it happens) upstairs on the goal line, just fourth row from the bottom. So probably like a $250 seat by King Foley's math.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
This feels like a continuation of the last game. Feeling better after this start, feeling worse watching this power play.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That PP wasn't a coaching problem. They couldn't even get set up in the zone. That's 100% an execution problem considering every team uses virtually the same slingshot zone entries on the PP.

So you can in fact be slashed without dropping your stick and throwing your hands in the air.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
They're doing a good job of slowing down the nz & not giving up turnovers.

They've certainly adjusted from game 1 and slowing down the Avs, still if they don't start scoring that won't matter

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Just a little bit of a crosscheck there

Why was Hague on the ice when the MacKinnon line was on for the faceoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad