GDT: WDF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 7:00PM PT | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas-Golden-Knights-vs.-Colorado-Avalanche.jpg

Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche
R2 G2 | 7:00PM | COL Lead 1-0
Ball Arena | Denver, CO

:vegas
tenor.gif
rs_500x281-130325124254-tumblr_m7q040w17Y1ry7oico1_500.gif

sleep-stairs-dog.gif

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

- 1 Reaves + 1 Other Guy

:avs

All that scoring...
tenor.gif

COL-F.jpg

COL-D.jpg

COL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Should be fresh coming off 4 days off. :sarcasm:

Anyways pretty much a must win because I don't see them taking 4 out of 5 against this team.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hopefully this is like game 2 vs Winnipeg and they get their asses in gear.

Is this code for Thompson is now the backup?

That was quite possibly Lehner's last game as a Golden Knight, knowing how things tend to work out in the offseason. Hard to believe 6 months ago.

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Hopefully this is like game 2 vs Winnipeg and they get their asses in gear.

Is this code for Thompson is now the backup?

That was quite possibly Lehner's last game as a Golden Knight, knowing how things tend to work out in the offseason. Hard to believe 6 months ago.

If it is Lehner's last game as VGK , assuming he isn't traded, does his cap hit come off the books and VGK just eat his salary?? Thompson could not possibly be worse than Lehner in the last month. Or will an off-season, maybe some weight loss return him to form.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If it is Lehner's last game as VGK , assuming he isn't traded, does his cap hit come off the books and VGK just eat his salary?? Thompson could not possibly be worse than Lehner in the last month. Or will an off-season, maybe some weight loss return him to form.

I'm talking about them trading him out of town. Ownership just doesn't have the patience IMO.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lehner won't be traded. I just hope that management tells him to work out and come back next season in shape.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So what channel is this game going to be on when the Haps-Jets game inevitably runs late like everyone besides NBCSN thought it would?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm talking about them trading him out of town. Ownership just doesn't have the patience IMO.

That would be insane. MAF's great now, but what's the likelihood he continues on more than 2-3 years? Now with just one year left and showing he's still got it they don't have to give a 1st or assets to move MAF. I could see them stubbornly keeping two guys next year and dealing with the incomplete roster yet again, but it ends there. MAF if he comes back after next year is a 2-3m contract one year at a time. Meanwhile trading Lehner means Thompson better be your guy pretty soon, as in by the end of next year you better be using him regularly in the NHL. The way these guys treat rookies I just don't see it happening.

MAF's fate rides on how this series goes. If they win it maybe they keep both around. If they lose it, maybe Foley realizes they can't keep both and agrees to trade him to a place he wants to go.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Shit. Scored with a change up.

Very tentative start. Deboer still having a difficult time getting his team off to a good start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad