Series Talk: WCSF: (P3) San Jose Sharks vs. (WC1) Nashville Predators

SJTeal

Definitely Ripster
Oct 21, 2013
San Jose
If we do lose tomorrow, it better at least be an epic 9 OT thriller with 3 overturned goals for Pavelski and an softie by James Neal for the winner. That'll give us plenty to talk about for a while. :soap:

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
I want a blowout win. I don't want the Perds to have a chance in hell after the first ten minutes. The least amount of anxiety I endure tomorrow the better.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I want a blowout win. I don't want the Perds to have a chance in hell after the first ten minutes. The least amount of anxiety I endure tomorrow the better.

They'll get to 6-0 and you'll keep thinking to yourself "welp how're they gonna blow this one". Preds will rally back to 6-4 and you'll freak the **** out.

Empty Net Goal

Dec 27, 2013
All Alone
As bad as it sounds, I dont even know if I want to watch after watching game 6. That was the worst game I've seen all season. If they don't come out in the 1st as a completely different team I'll turn it off and check the score in the morning.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
As bad as it sounds, I dont even know if I want to watch after watching game 6. That was the worst game I've seen all season. If they don't come out in the 1st as a completely different team I'll turn it off and check the score in the morning.

Game 3 was way worse IMO.

TheDanceOfMaternity

Jul 13, 2006
San Francisco, CA
On a scale of 1 to invisible how invisible will Thornton/Marleau be? This is a true test of what they are made of in the playoffs. Everyone is watching. No excuses. Anyone who has followed the sharks for a while knows that this is the best chance they have had at a title since 2006 when they blew it against Edmonton. If you're going to throw it away, please not against a team that is totally beatable.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The good news is even though pavs has slowed down this series. He has 6 points in 6 games.

But all 6 of those points have come on home ice.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
OK, what the heck is going on with HF?

temphf.png

Capslock17

McDaigle
Mar 25, 2009
Connecticut, USA
so proud of the boys for that game 7 effort. they just flat out took it.

As an unbiased fan rooting for the Sharks (if that makes any sense. I'm a Sabres fan and a fan of the game) I have to say each of the goals were presented to the Sharks hand-wrapped. Weber going down to block a cross ice pass to... no one while JoePa was right in front of him, the misplay by Josi on Ward's goal, a 4 on 1(!), a turnover by Weber for Couture's goal. The only one Rinne had a remote chance of stopping was the 5th goal on a 2 on 1.

Still, you can't lose if you allow zero goals :)

LETSGOSHARKSS!!

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
And I believe it's being rebroadcast at noon, if my cable box can be believed.

Yeah, the condensed version. My DVR failed to record the game yesterday :rant:. I got home and was so stoked to put it on and browse the boards with it on in the background and then :( , so I'm am stoked to watch this today as well.

It probably goes without saying that I couldn't watch any of this stuff had we lost last night :laugh:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yeah, the condensed version. My DVR failed to record the game yesterday :rant:. I got home and was so stoked to put it on and browse the boards with it on in the background and then :( , so I'm am stoked to watch this today as well.

It probably goes without saying that I couldn't watch any of this stuff had we lost last night :laugh:

Indeed. Not to say that I would have stayed away from the forums for atleast a few days. Same thing I did after game 6. Way too much negativity after losses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad