Series Talk: WCSF: (P3) San Jose Sharks vs. (WC1) Nashville Predators

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Rumored schedule
San Jose Sharks (P3) vs. Nashville Predators (WC1)

Fri 4/29, 10:30pm: NSH @ SJS | NBCSN, TVA Sports

Sun 5/1, 8pm: NSH @ SJS | NBCSN, TVA Sports

Tue 5/3, 9pm: SJS @ NSH | USA, TVA Sports

Thu 5/5, 9pm: SJS @ NSH | CNBC, TVA Sports

*Sat 5/7, TBD: NSH @ SJS | TBD

*Mon 5/9, TBD: SJS @ NSH | TBD

*Thu 5/12, TBD: NSH @ SJS | TBD

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
I really don't like our chances against the Preds.

Rinne was god-like tonight, and that D-pairing is just insane...........
Weber is going to murder us with his missiles .

Preds in 4.

*I am working my magic.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Similar team to the Kings, but worse. Sharks won't have the same emotion as they did against LA, but they'll hopefully not need it as Nashville will be worn down as well.

Hoping for Sharks in 7

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Did anyone see the ticket prices for this series? Outrageous.... Nothing cheaper than $116.00 for Game 5?? Really? I hate our stupid TV contract. :rant:

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
hi guys. Ducks just lost so I'm pulling for you. Can I join the wagon?

P.s. You will beat NSH w ease. Ducks played down to poor opponents all year. Disappointing.

Good luck!!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Weird stat is that all teams that advanced this year won game one of the series. I think that means the most to the Sharks as opposed to the other teams. A game one win in SJ after the layoff can get the ball rolling. If they can keep guys like Johansen and Forsberg off the board, I'll like their chances. But the Preds have a hell of a defense with what they play in the playoffs. However, there is an opportunity to get on them quickly to start and play physically to wear them down as the series progresses...especially their defensemen. They're very reliant on their top four so they have to make it as taxing as possible.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
This will be an easier series than LA but will last longer... Sharks win convincingly though in 6. As someone mentioned, the Sharks won't have as much of a drive to beat the Preds as they did LA, but 'we' have a better team.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
hi guys. Ducks just lost so I'm pulling for you. Can I join the wagon?

P.s. You will beat NSH w ease. Ducks played down to poor opponents all year. Disappointing.

Good luck!!

Becareful everyone. This may be some kind of reverse jinx or curse he is trying to pass on.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I don't know about this whole drive thing. Yeah, the Sharks wanted to beat the Kings, but I think they're just as eager to prove to people that they're not playoff failures -- I think that's particularly true of Pavelski and Thornton. You can just see it in them.

Considering Nashville basically played in turtle-mode this entire last game, you gotta imagine they're going to be exhausted coming in on Friday. Sharks have to come in, hit them, make them work and win the first game, and I think we can beat them.

Their defense scares me, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad