GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Nucks fan - definitely feel like the Oilers have the upper hand offensively and experience-wise. They've been here a few time recently, so I do not expect to win this series while relying on a 3rd string goalie. Mostly just hoping they extract a pound of flesh and put Edmonton at a disadvantage moving forward. No cups for McDavid please (in Edmonton).

Should be a lot of fun, I'm probably going to steer clear of this thread once it gets underway :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Nucks fan - definitely feel like the Oilers have the upper hand offensively and experience-wise. They've been here a few time recently, so I do not expect to win this series while relying on a 3rd string goalie. Mostly just hoping they extract a pound of flesh and put Edmonton at a disadvantage moving forward. No cups for McDavid please (in Edmonton).

Should be a lot of fun, I'm probably going to steer clear of this thread once it gets underway :laugh:
Thread won’t be too bad, just ignore the few trolls

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I don't have a horse in this race as an Atlantic division fan. From the outside looking in I think Edmonton's speed and offense are going to be difficult for the Canucks to handle. The wildcard is the goalies. I feel like Skinner is streaky, Vancouver has an unknown kid in net. Really not sure if this ends up a blowout or not. Depends on how both teams show up for it.

Don't rip my head off if I'm wrong. I don't follow either team and don't see either often :dunno:

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
So far all I've got from this pre-game show is:

It's the Leon Draisaitl revenge series
This Oilers team is far more talented than the Preds team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events