GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Now hold on. The regular season has no bearing on the playoffs. Right?

Right?

RIGHT?

My bad, the Predators were the stingiest, toughest, most best-est defensive team in the league, based on the 6 game sample we were privvy to. It had nothing to do with the opposition shooting blanks, nothing at all.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Here's to a warning free evening

giphy.gif

Here's to the impossible.

icegif-711.gif

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid must be extra motivated tonight since he didn’t get a top 3 nomination for an award he had no business being nominated for

Reactions: Summer Rose

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
There's nothing wrong with the Preds, they were one of the best teams in the league in the back half of the season. They were not among the stingiest defensively though.
I thought I read where they had the best PP down the stretch. Which is strange because they don’t have many game breakers other than Josi.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
There's nothing wrong with the Preds, they were one of the best teams in the league in the back half of the season. They were not among the stingiest defensively though.
Fair point, definitely. But they were very stingy defensively against the Canucks. As well as crowding the shooting lanes, those m'f**kers were literally diving in front of shots to block them. There were times when I wondered if we would ever get a shot through to the net again. :laugh:

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Fair point, definitely. But they were very stingy defensively against the Canucks. As well as crowding the shooting lanes, those m'f**kers were literally diving in front of shots to block them. There were times when I wondered if we would ever get a shot through to the net again. :laugh:
Oddly enough the oilers blocked more than the preds in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad