Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM01 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 5-4 (Joshua, Lindholm, Miller, Zadorov, & Garland) | LET’S GOOOOOOO

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Yes, but can they ban us because of liking comments or do you have to actually reply yourself for them to ban you?
They just ban your likes over there. I might gift their biggest haters a sponsor just to be an alpha. All I can do is gift now.

Reactions: Jay26 and JAK

Leif Rohlin

Jan 25, 2024
Gotta keep going with Silovs even though he didn't play great, IMO.
He was as good or better than Skinner tonight. If that continues we win this series.

We just won a game that we basically tried to give away. Both teams will likely clean things up and be better next game but I believe we have more upside. Just need to contain their PP.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
22%20pkayoffs%20final%20score%20CALGARY%20G1.png

Oilers have done this before.

Cautiously optimistic going forward. Really need better goaltending along with tidier play around the net.
Let’s be real they are a resilient group can’t forget that they looked like they were out of it earlier in the season and put up that streak can’t take your foot off the gas with these guys.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
I don’t really agree that Silovs was that bad. Hyman’s goal was a weird change up because his stick was checked before he fully released. He wasn’t trying to make that shot. And another goal deflected off Cole.

Silovs will be back in net imo.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
A big key to this win was their discipline. Oilers pp is just deadly. I don't know how likely they can remain disciplined like this throughout the series

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad