Not open for further replies.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

IMG_4360.gif

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Maybe we will get more than 16 shots, who knows. Hope they actually play this game.

3-0 lead and shoving your finger up your ass isn't going to win games.
Please no! I don’t think my heart or hairline can take it. Every shot I tense up lol.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Maybe we will get more than 16 shots, who knows. Hope they actually play this game.

3-0 lead and shoving your finger up your ass isn't going to win games.
3 goal lead then letting Makar stick his tongue up your ass isn't a good way to win games.

The Avs are bringing their finest dining ware to game. I think they've drawn up 15 recipes where the main ingredient its tanevs ass.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Someone from the Dallas board was mentioning the terrible start times. What bad karma did you guys get tagged by to get us all the late game Saturday? Sheesh, terrible freaking start times.

Reactions: tucker3434

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Someone from the Dallas board was mentioning the terrible start times. What bad karma did you guys get tagged by to get us all the late game Saturday? Sheesh, terrible freaking start times.

NHL is run by folks in NY and Toronto, the entire hockey media is in Toronto and NY, no one gives a f*** about Central/West. Is what it is the league is a joke.

Reactions: tucker3434

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
You’d think so but in all seriousness, think the NHL is trying to have the bulk of one game not be going up against the NBA. Saturdays games are at 3:30 and 8:30 ET for those series
I think one of the things holding back the NHL is how much they let themselves get bullied out of gametimes by the other leagues. Every sports bar I've been at the last few weeks hockey has been featured over basketball even when games overlapped. Just go for it, give your fans better times. I'll turn off the game around 11-12 ET instead of watching it thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad