GDT: WCSF Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM | We need one more win, but it's the Oilers turn

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Here's hoping for that Vegas-Seattle WCF. I have a fewling DAL oulls it off though
Seattle with the road ice advantage though. Really can't imagine a team better suited for a game 7 on the road with all their depth scoring and their structure. Anything can happen though.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
My plans are to watch games in Boston Pizza, still lickin my wounds from 1st round debacle but let's go Vegas. Looking forward to experience Stanley Cup finals fewer in the desert.

Will there be screening outside the arena, fans gathering?

Reactions: hangman005

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
My plans are to watch games in Boston Pizza, still lickin my wounds from 1st round debacle but let's go Vegas. Looking forward to experience Stanley Cup finals fewer in the desert.

Either Seattle or Vegas is gonna be a tough out. And if it is Dallas, they are as cheap-shot as Edmonton.

Reactions: Dueling Banjos

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Not really, its going to be around 100 degrees (or 38C for you) and sunny at 5pm when the games start and sunset won't come until about the end of regulation so not really advised. Plenty of places next door, indoors, to watch the game.

Reactions: Dueling Banjos

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Not really, its going to be around 100 degrees (or 38C for you) and sunny at 5pm when the games start and sunset won't come until about the end of regulation so not really advised. Plenty of places next door, indoors, to watch the game.
Any places you would recommend to watch the games in the area?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad