GDT: [WCSF GAME 5] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 5.05.17 | 8:30PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
This is great. Wish the Oilers won but watching exciting 2ot hockey in May is so much fun.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Just because he's a Jack Adams finalist doesn't mean TMac shouldn't get criticized. The team continously gives up big leads. ( SJ game 1, Ducks game 1, Ducks Wednesday, and today). Is that all due too " Inexperience"? No timeout when it's 3-2? Too many men? Letestu taking key face offs?

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Still can't believe they didn't call that hand on Talbot's pad but I'm over it now. Just win please, then this will all be so much easier to take.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I hope we score a goal with Lucic all over Gibson and they allow it.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I'll probably rage when the Oilers lose but it's "nice" seeing what intense hockey feels like again. I'd rather feel this stress than be a spectator of another team during the playoffs.

That being said, I'm going to take a bath and turn off my phone/TV for the next hour. I can't anymore lol

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Good job guys. Tough to survive after that third period and overall OT1 was decently even. Momentum stopped, now just find a way to get the next one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The positive side of all this is the officials didn't allow a bad goal to win the game - it was only to tie.

Wadewilson

Jun 27, 2006
Canada

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Can't remember when the last time I watched hockey like this was. Too damn long ago.

Go Oilers!

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
This collapse has really ruined what has been a great game for me. The action in that OT was amazing but I just feel sick we blew that lead

I know. I'm not even nervous. If the Ducks win I'll be angry and sick. If the the oilers win I'll be slightly less angry and sick. The meltdown and video review(s) have ruined the series for me. Just want the series to be over one way or another. This isn't enjoyable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad