GDT: [WCSF GAME 5] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 5.05.17 | 8:30PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013

2sC1T.png

2sDwM.png

2sC1V.png

2sC1W.png

2sDxe.png

2sC1Y.png

2sC1Z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
No clue how the Russell hit wasn't a major

We need the best period of the year right here!

What a pushback by this hockey club in the second

tbh though if it was a major, they probably don't make the call on McDavid, and then we probably don't score.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It's amazing how that Hall - Larsson trade has sorta made us a fan of each others team. I was pumped the Devils won the lottery.

Both great players and players that will be big parts of their new teams for the foreseeable future! Though I do miss watching Larsson :) Thank you!

Off topic...Congrats on the lottery win. I was pulling for the Devils.

Thank you! When we got Hall I completely forgot about his lottery luck, should have never doubted it aha

Larsson has been a beast for our team for sure, and even though I can get frustrated at times, I know he's still very young for a D. He will be a pillar of the defense for a long, long time, and he's going to only get better from here, and gains this type of experience.

He'll have his growing pains for sure, not being exactly fleet of foot will also make for some slip ups too. But I agree he's still an incredibly sound defenseman and I know he'll continue to be great for you guys!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
btw if we lose this game it's all on Soli and his disregard for the rules of one-thread karma. :sarcasm:

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
Here we go boys!
Dont u dare let off the gas, lets make this a statement game and give a full 60 minutes for the first time in this series

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
A 3-0 lead isn't an insurmountable task by any stretch; I hope the Oil don't just sit back and try to defend their lead.

Keep pressuring the Ducks, don't give them enough time with the puck to do anything dangerous, and just win.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Here we go boys!
Dont u dare let off the gas, lets make this a statement game and give a full 60 minutes for the first time in this series

Well I'm just gonna go ahead and forget the first 20 minutes of tonight. :laugh:

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
That hit on Russel was an unbelievable gutless play. The more you see it the worse it looks. Checks every box on the suspension list. If he doesn't get games for that ...
So mad that the refs saved Ritchie from his well deserved beating. :rant:

Lol at Benning carrying somebody's stick halfway out to the blueline on the Caggiula goal. Ducks got screwed on that play bigtime.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Can't even believe how nervous I am with a 3-0 lead going into the 3rd. These minutes are going to take forever to tick down.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I don't even feel that great yet. The way this series goes, maybe the Ducks will dominate the next period and it will end in a nail biter. There's no such thing as a safe lead anymore.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Don't sit back Oilers, keep pushing the pace. The Ducks are ultra aggressive, there will be odd man opportunities the other way.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
Loved hearing the lets go Oilers chants in Anaheim...beautiful. Score the next goal, lock it down and bring it home boys!!

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
I don't like this new GDT thing... Soli, you bear full responsibility for any negative outcome of the game.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That hit on Russel was an unbelievable gutless play. The more you see it the worse it looks. Checks every box on the suspension list. If he doesn't get games for that ...
So mad that the refs saved Ritchie from his well deserved beating. :rant:

Ritchie is a liability and him being suspended actually hurts the Oilers more than it hurts the Ducks.

I wish Bieksa was still in this series.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Don't sit back Oilers, keep pushing the pace. The Ducks are ultra aggressive, there will be odd man opportunities the other way.

Where do you think you are, the Twilight Zone?

****ing brutal that it's a 3-0 lead going into the third and I'm terrified of the next goal. Talbot looks dialed in tonight, so maybe my hair won't turn completely grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad