GDT: WCSF - Game 1 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 7:00 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, SN360, TVAS - Series Tied 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
It’s not about blaming Rinne. Simply pointing out that Hellebuyck is at a completely different level right now.
Do you really think he has been that great??

To me good but nothing spectacular or anything

Not all 40 save performances are equal

Maybe it’s just me though

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Come on guys score here. Need to keep chipping away. Get in front and screen the goalie.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Ellis stitches shot for those interested (stolen from main board thread):

TzMb1Xh.png

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well Jets are playing better defensively and in net then we are and we can't buy a goal.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
It was 4-1 on the scoreboard but it was not the way the game was played. It wasn't a lack of effort or trying. Just couldn't get the darn thing in the net.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Need to forget this game and move on to the next one. I still would like to have Saros in next game though but it will more than likely be Rinne. We need our defense and Rinne to play better though.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
It was 4-1 on the scoreboard but it was not the way the game was played. It wasn't a lack of effort or trying. Just couldn't get the darn thing in the net.
And like I said during the Colorado series, I wasnt mad because we lost, I was mad due to the effort. Nothing but disappointment tonight but other than tightening the D a bit and hoping they dont get every lucky bounce, I dont have anything to be mad about.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Not going to lose many games if we keep that level of intensity. Problem is that's really the first game all post-season we've brought that.

Well the Preds did play game 6 well last series but not so much the rest of the games. Funny how when we played crappy/crappier we would win but when we played well in this game (except defensively/goaltending) and dominated most of the game we lose. Guess we should go back to playing crappy and just get the win.

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Think the problem was the guys were trying too hard to score, seemed to not play loose, and were probably squeezing the stick or forcing things too much that they just couldn't score. They are going to need to settle down next game and just let plays develop naturally/have things come to them rather than forcing plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad