GDT: WCSF | G6 | Oilers vs. Knights | 5.14.23 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I'd say it's more the goals against and the players forgetting how to score. Aiden Hill is going to get lit up like a Christmas tree in the next round.
Brossoit was looking Skinner-like but we'll never know what happens now. Vegas hasn't really ever dominated games except game 3. They've dominated stretches but the Oilers have beaten themselves more than Vegas has beaten them.

Oh look Vegas getting more freebies that both refs somehow miss but can spot a hold 100 feet away.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Watch Campbell win the starter's net and be as good as he was to end the season and in relief these playoffs. Hopefully with a new goalie coach and maybe without the idiot that stuck with Skinner the whole f***ing playoffs.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Missed calls don't matter. The league knows everyone will forget come next season. Just like that outrages pad pull by the ducks on Talbot.

It'll just keep happening and there's nothing we can do.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
1,000,000 shots from the corners making Hill look good and Vegas blocking everything on the kill floor.

At least I won’t have to watch the Oilers lose to f***ing Carolina again.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Vegas absolutely stealing this game ffs. Some good help by the refs this period solidifying the win

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This might be my last year seriously following the team. This team and org is too ducking stupid to be a legit threat. 3 100 point guys, 2 best players on the game and can’t do f*** all. I waste too much time paying close attention to this org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad