GDT: WCSF #5 | "OneGuy - One Goal: One Win" | Oilers @ Flames | May 26 2022, 7:30PM MT | SN, CBC, ESPN/630CHED, FAN960

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
It's just that the old standard doesn't apply. There have been worse examples that have been good goals. For it to be a kicking motion it has to have the wind up, the relative forward motion, and I swear like a bending knee soccer kick
i disagree. Doesn’t have to be a wind up football style punt to be a kicking motion.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
How is this guy even covering sports or hockey? What are his qualifications. This is what I don't get about sporting talking heads that have never played the game. Why should I listen to them, what do they offer in expertise or interesting or informed commentary. Nothing.

For years I was told "But Oh, Friedman is an insider, he gets the drop on everything from clubs. he's a grade A f***ing idiot. I was saying that a dozen yrs ago when people were hyping this clown.
He should just stay an insider and get his tips, he’s good at that. What he is awful at is being an analyst. Two completely different things. But SN equates having contacts with being educated about analyzing the game.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Wow they’re still debating it on Sportsnet. That controversy wouldn’t have happened if Smith didnt suck.
Yup, hilarious how he was trying to hold on the puck in his bread basket, when there was no puck to hold!

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
1653626019038.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad