GDT: WCSF #5 | "OneGuy - One Goal: One Win" | Oilers @ Flames | May 26 2022, 7:30PM MT | SN, CBC, ESPN/630CHED, FAN960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Slo-mo replay is clear as f***.. he looked at the puck and his skate moved towards the puck to help push it in... that Flame player knew exactly what he was doing.. and the refs luckily called it.

100% if you asked him he'd say no he didn't kick it in... but you can be f***ing sure he's telling his teammates he tried to push it in... sneakily,
It's so brain-dead, because he can do literally anything else and it goes in. If he just falls it goes in lol.

Massive break, make it count

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Elliott you've never played a game in your f***ing life so shut the f*** up you have no idea how a player would fall while playing hockey because YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED THE f***ING GAME. Ceci wasn't pushing his f***ing left leg you're blind as f***
How is this guy even covering sports or hockey? What are his qualifications. This is what I don't get about sporting talking heads that have never played the game. Why should I listen to them, what do they offer in expertise or interesting or informed commentary. Nothing.

For years I was told "But Oh, Friedman is an insider, he gets the drop on everything from clubs. he's a grade A f***ing idiot. I was saying that a dozen yrs ago when people were hyping this clown.

Reactions: TB12 and TypeSly

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
This game is too stressful... and by advanced stats should be tied.

1653625869356.png

1653625850298.png

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
How is this guy even covering sports or hockey? What are his qualifications. This is what I don't get about sporting talking heads that have never played the game. Why should I listen to them, what do they offer in expertise or interesting or informed commentary. Nothing.

For years I was told "But Oh, Friedman is an insider, he gets the drop on everything from clubs. he's a grade A f***ing idiot. I was saying that a dozen yrs ago when people were hyping this clown.
He knows people, that's it...he doesn't really know the sport well.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
His skate was like a magnet towards that puck... pushes his leg across his body... towards the puck as his eyes are clearly on the puck. He wanted that goal badly and was trying his best in the moment to get it over the line any way he could... it's what a f***ing driving player would do as they try to score a goal in the crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad