WCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (3) San Jose Sharks | VGK Leads Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Why are you bringing up the Sens in a Sharks vs Knights thread..?

And you telling me the series wins is only proving my point. Sharks are a team that can not get over the hump and this year will be no different.
He's bringing up the Senators because you like them and because you decided to insult the Sharks in a thread that has nothing to do with your team. You aren't an unbiased observer trying to engage in constructive conversation here. You're shit disturbing.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
He's bringing up the Senators because you like them and because you decided to insult the Sharks in a thread that has nothing to do with your team. You aren't an unbiased observer trying to engage in constructive conversation here. You're **** disturbing.
and he was diddled by beardo

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
and he was diddled by beardo
Burns deserved the award anyway.

Digressing, the Sharks need to clean up the sloppy play. They didn't get beat by Vegas because of their speed, they got beat because Vegas pressured the puck in every zone and the Sharks handled it poorly and made mistakes. They really took a page from how the Sharks had been playing. Now it's Pete's turn to adjust.

Reactions: Goldenshark and Phu

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
He's bringing up the Senators because you like them and because you decided to insult the Sharks in a thread that has nothing to do with your team. You aren't an unbiased observer trying to engage in constructive conversation here. You're **** disturbing.

I’m rooting for the Knights in the playoffs this year. Sharks are pretty irrelevant to me so I’m not sure why the entire fan base is so obsessed with me

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I’m rooting for the Knights in the playoffs this year. Sharks are pretty irrelevant to me so I’m not sure why the entire fan base is so obsessed with me

You are obsessed with the Sharks, bud. Nobody on this forum cares about you but you clearly genuinely care and worry about what is happening with the San Jose Sharks.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Okay, I'm convinced you're not a troll and are just an absolute nutter.

Ever since Burns won the Norris you've been in every sharks thread bashing them.

At this point I'm convinced that I'm just deflection-material for you all to get away from discussing how your team is in a hole

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, because Vegas fans tried to attack me and my dad. So it confirms what I’ve seen on these forums and yes, I have been to games in other arenas and it was nowhere near that level.

If you act like the person you are here, I'm not surprised at all that the locals would want to beat you and your dad up. Sharks fans taunted 2 co-workers of mine at game 4. They are not slim women but not my 600 lb life big, yet were heckled at for their weight all game long. They said they expected it going into enemy territory but thought that the bay area types were supposed to be less judgemental given the amount of liberals residing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad