Series Talk: WCQF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (P3) Vegas Golden Knights

Winner/How many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
You guys all saw Dell last night, and all season. Korenar isn't going to get a shot at this point with no nhl experience.

It sucks ass, but there really aren't any better options. The team and Jones in particular need to focus and do their jobs in their own end.

Dell played well last night! He made some great saves even after the team in front of him quit. The team just skates scared with jones in net. I don’t even understand how Deboer can justify this

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Idk maybe he'd play better than Haley

AOin.gif

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Dell played well last night! He made some great saves even after the team in front of him quit. The team just skates scared with jones in net. I don’t even understand how Deboer can justify this
He also layed there as Pacioretty put a rebound in because he thought he had the puck lol.

I simply don't think there are any good, or right options atm.

Reactions: SjMilhouse

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
He also layed there as Pacioretty put a rebound in because he thought he had the puck lol.

He also saved a couple of breakaways/odd man rushes, He at least looked confident. Jones has zero.. the biggest reason I want deboer gone is because that stubborn bitch will ride or die with his favorites. The guy literally just wasted the most talented sharks roster I’ve seen in 25 years of watching this team. There is no doubt in my mind that we’d have beaten Vegas with a Trotz or Quennville running the ship. I actually think Jones would have been fine with Trotz because of his system. Jones has lost all confidence in himself because he’s been left out to try by this team.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose

Yeah, but he made the initial save before the rebound went in. I can't even see Jones doing that right now :(

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Jones in net? I'm guessing Haley will be in on one foot over Donskoi, then?

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
I'll be cheering if they survive 2 minutes without giving up a goal. Honestly though, I might need to get myself stoned to sit through this one...

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Well, it could be worse. Sharks could have been swept by a WC team, or get sweep when up 3-0.

I'm deciding whether Buffalo Trace, or a bottle of wine will be my elixir for tomorrow night's viewing. It will probably come down to deciding just before game time.

Good news is that the Sharks are 1-0 when preventing Las Vegas from scoring within the first two minutes of the game.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Devils advocate post: Remember when we started Stalock in Game 6 in 2o14 and it totally backfired? perhaps the org is adverse to starting a backup in the playoffs for that reason.

Disclaimer, that's the only detail i remember about that playoff....

BCShark

Feb 21, 2007
id rather fall flat on our faces than go through a choke job like we have been known to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad