GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
My feed is late, so posting is pretty useless ... heh ...

But, again we're seeing passes not connecting and players always reaching for pucks just out of reach. So close, but so far. The Hughes chance is a great example. Just not ready for the pass. Like everyone is half asleep

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
They keep trying the Lotto line, but I feel like there hasn't been a single time where it's looked noticeably more dangerous than the regular versions of their lines.

Reactions: Nucker101

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Mikheyev will probably sign a PTO with the Blue Jackets in a few years and then close out his hockey career with Omsk Avangard.

Reactions: wonton15

Dtrain88

Sponsor
Oct 19, 2019
My feed is late, so posting is pretty useless ... heh ...

But, again we're seeing passes not connecting and players always reaching for pucks just out of reach. So close, but so far. The Hughes chance is a great example. Just not ready for the pass. Like everyone is half asleep

Did that anthem not hype them up?

• Haha
Reactions: quat

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
They keep trying to Lotto line, but I feel like there hasn't been a single time where it's looked more dangerous than the regular versions of their lines.

They need to move Lindholm, that line has been underwhelming on average since Game 1. Reunite the Blueger.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Hopefully something clicks for him cause he could be a pretty good
Nah, pretty clear he relied on having superior speed to get things done and since his injury he doesn't stand out in skating as much, so he doesn't have the extra room he needs for his slower hands.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
That Quinn Hughes point shot is something to be feared

Reactions: Jay26

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Keep shooting at the net

Only hughes seems to do it..hronek you had a good chance to slap it and chose to pass again

Reactions: quat

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
If I had a stick that reached bridgestone arena it would be poking Pettersson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad