GDT: LAT vs. SWE May 18, 2024

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
It’s confirmed it really doesn’t matter Joe much better Fus is or how much more he proves himself Hallam is still gonna stick to Sörensämst. Also Karlsson-Hedman was fine 5v5 but the powerplay was abysmal with both Karlsson and Raymond in an awkward position, that’s the problem not the pairing itself.

Reactions: Summer Rose

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Let's see if the we can get Kempe and Raymond going after splitting them up. Burakovsky and Raymond looked good in the game they played together in Czech Hockey Games.

I agree, I don't really see a point in splitting up Hedman and Karlsson in 5v5. It is PP the pairing is an issue

Dofs

Jun 25, 2021
Dzierkals is finally off the first line of Latvia, replaced by Ri. Bukarts. I expect good things but let's see how well they gel.

HockeyinLV

May 11, 2024
Latvia is always good against Sweden and won bronze last year with almost same roster.

Btw why is Abols not in NHL?
We got smoked by Germany 8-1 a few days ago and we lack some core players to have a cohesive game.
Ābols ir really good, he even atteneded a few summer camps with the Nuck, but i guess he just couldnt translate his skills to North America. Its weird because hes got the body and skills on paper, but it never materialized beyond that.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
It’s confirmed it really doesn’t matter Joe much better Fus is or how much more he proves himself Hallam is still gonna stick to Sörensämst. Also Karlsson-Hedman was fine 5v5 but the powerplay was abysmal with both Karlsson and Raymond in an awkward position, that’s the problem not the pairing itself.

Sam split up Karlsson - Hedman because he doesnt trust the other pairings outside of Dahlin - Brodin. We need either of these 4 to be on the ice a lot.

Dofs

Jun 25, 2021
Seriously, I've seen enough, unless Merzlikins wins Vezina or Conn Smythe, Silovs is number 1 as long as he is available.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Latvia is always good against Sweden and won bronze last year with almost same roster.

Btw why is Abols not in NHL?
Better question, why is he on Team Latvia? He plays in a league which is on level of Pushtun hockey league from Wazziristan. He wouldnt even make a Punjab or Baltistan league! Not even talking about Kashmir or Sind, those are too good

HockeyinLV

May 11, 2024
Eye of Ra, i dont know why you are such a hater of Swedish hockey, seriously🤣. Im so jelous of Swedes everytime i see their roster. Imaginee having some of the best defensmen on the planet and not being happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad