GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

Come on, guys! Let's be the team that supports each other. You can do it, Otto! You can do it, Otto! Help each other out: that'll be our motto!

You can do it, Otto! You can do it, Otto!

Make this spare; I'll give you free gelato!

Then back to my place, where I will get you blotto!

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. You can do it, Otto! You can do it, Otto!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Wow I wouldn’t have guessed Silovs !

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
Glad it’s Silovs in net. He has been pretty good the last few games. Let him get the W

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not that surprised, Tocchet has been a Silovs truther for a while.
Well that’s what I was just saying to my gf - but the way everything was being phrased over the last 48h, I thought it would be Casey.

I just liked the vibes of going to Casey now and if it doesn’t work, Silovs again in game 7. Going back to Casey in a 7th seems odd

But hey, game by game. Just win today

Reactions: TruGr1t

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Please win. I really need something to be happy about. Put down our yellow lab yesterday and our whole family is devastated. Bella was much more than a dog she was a family member, my fur baby.

Please win Canucks, I really need some positivity in my life.
Please win so my friday buzz after work can continue after the game.

EDIT: Didnt read the first part, sorry for your loss bro - I had to put my 14-year-old cane corso down recently. Will be tough, you got this

Last edited:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Please win. I really need something to be happy about. Put down our yellow lab yesterday and our whole family is devastated. Bella was much more than a dog she was a family member, my fur baby.

I get a feeling that she had a long and fulfilling life. You guys should be happy that she did. She's probably sitting by the side of sonny Jesus, chewing on unlimited squeaky toys and chasing tennis balls non-stop right now.

God be with you all~.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

Lost our family dog a few years back so I know exactly how you feel, sorry for your loss man.

Reactions: PavelBure10

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Andrew Brunette - who on Friday was nominated for the NHL's Jack Adams Award for the second time in his career - said he has some game time decisions ahead of Game 6. The decisions are related to illness that has been around the locker room - the same one that kept Luke Schenn out of the lineup for Game 5.

At Friday's morning skate, Cole Smith was not in attendance. Juuso Parssinen and Cody Glass filled in for him on a line with Michael McCarron and Kiefer Sherwood, but Brunette hesitated to rule him out for the game.

As for Schenn, at morning skate he worked mostly with newcomer Kevin Gravel, instead of his usual defense partner Ryan McDonagh. Brunette did not say whether Schenn would be ready to go for Game 6, meaning Tyson Barrie could play in his second consecutive playoff game for Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad