GDT: WCQF Game 5 - Retro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I will re-watch the game again, not today or tomorrow but a bit later on. I'm quite sure that BB could of reacted in a better way seeing that the Wild came out sleepwalking.

If any of you thinks I dislike BB, you're wrong - he seems to be a great guy - but he is probably not among the best equipped guys to turn it around when the other team gets a nasty lead in the playoffs

Again, this team came out constantly in the exact same manner under Yeo, the guy that was coaching the team that took it to us in the first 10 minutes of this game.

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU
Again, this team came out constantly in the exact same manner under Yeo, the guy that was coaching the team that took it to us in the first 10 minutes of this game.

Yep, the Wild big veteran guns should have been strongly convinced by Bruce that this is the game they need to get going 100% as soon as the 1st puck was dropped...
... and if they don't listen, like they often didn't listen to Yeo - then the hopes that BB could do much better than Yeo .... have failed

Then again, as a regular season coach, BB is fine, if not the finest :)

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yep, the Wild big veteran guns should have been strongly convinced by Bruce that this is the game they need to get going 100% as soon as the 1st puck was dropped...
... and if they don't listen, like they often didn't listen to Yeo - then the hopes that BB could do much better than Yeo .... have failed

Then again, as a regular season coach, BB is fine, if not the finest :)

Worst term in history. BB is a great coach... PERIOD. Nobody could have gotten a drop more out of the team than BB did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad