WCQF Game 5: Colorado Avalanche @ Nashville Predators | 9:30 PM ET | SN360, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
The Preds are fortunate to be able to replace one recently suspended player with another recently suspended player. That's true depth!

Good news is Hartnell wasn’t suspended. We did scratch him for 3 games after he cost us a win against Buffalo.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I would, but Eagles already told us that we're winning in 7 and he's from the ****ing future. So maybe next year?

Unfortunately tonight you find out that eagles isn't from the future, but rather the much talked about blind squirrel.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Good news is Hartnell wasn’t suspended. We did scratch him for 3 games after he cost us a win against Buffalo.

Oh, right. He got a 5-minute major and a game misconduct and ended up costing the Preds the game, but he wasn't actually suspended... though he might've been if he and the team hadn't been punished so strongly during the game. Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Jonesey

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Unfortunately tonight you find out that eagles isn't from the future, but rather the much talked about blind squirrel.

TBH I'm probably going out tonight and going to catch the game whenever I get back tomorrow, so I'm not going to be finding anything out tonight...

But I spent months doubting Eagles, but the kids he was hyping kept delivering and the boys got it done when it came down to it, so I'm done doubting him until the universe gives me a reason to lol

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Oh, right. He got a 5-minute major and a game misconduct and ended up costing the Preds the game, but he wasn't actually suspended... though he might've been if he and the team hadn't been punished so strongly during the game. Thanks for the correction.

It was the worst punishment. We gave up 3 goals on the major. Selfishly would have preferred no penalty and a 1 game suspension but that hit well deserved the 5.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
To be clear, there is a decent chance that Hartnell will be suspended at the point when Hartman returns. Maybe this Eagle fella could weigh in?? Wonder if there is an exotic bet in Vegas in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad