WCQF Game 5: Colorado Avalanche @ Nashville Predators | 9:30 PM ET | SN360, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-TN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

forsberggoal.gif

fishgirl_medium.gif

8Gusd5F.gif

hkvb0cQ.jpg

anEhEwb.png

dZ9ksuZ.png
REy6kHV.png

hrFp5Ac.png

QEkAzgI.png

fLORlsU.png

2knCK1A.png

ZBsl52C.png

DNOEF08.png

a1NPzRg.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Last edited:

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
you cann't have a playoff series without developing some sort of hatred toward the other team by the time it's over, no matter how you felt about them going in. it's the playoffs afterall. two teams enter, one team leaves. now go finish them preds.

Reactions: tnvol and SouthNash

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Well this should wrap it up. No Varlamov, no Bernier, no Johnson, no Girard... if the Preds can’t close tonight they should reconsider their professions across the board.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Well this should wrap it up. No Varlamov, no Bernier, no Johnson, no Girard... if the Preds can’t close tonight they should reconsider their professions across the board.

We had Gaudreau, Sissons, Jarnkrok and Fiddler last year in the WC finals and in the SC finals. Won both games against Anaheim after Joey, Fish went out and won Pittsburgh twice.

Here's to excuses before the game is even played!

E: Add Fiala to the list as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthNash

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
i expect this to be the end of colorado's season. although i hope im wrong. Nashville really pulled it together last game and if they play the same way at home the only thing that will save us will be hamburger magic.

Reactions: MacBradley

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Nashville, can we get a list of players that Zadorov is allowed to hit, for height purposes? Anyone below 6' is automatic head contact, right?

Reactions: avsfan3737
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->