WCQF Game 4: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 8 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, CNBC, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Terrible news for the Wild. I wonder how that happened? I don't remember anything much happening at the end of the game.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Didn't Parise get sandwiched by 2 Jets players pretty hard? think Chiarot was one of them who is a pretty strong dude

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Very disappointing that Parise is out. He’s been good and I would’ve like to have pummeled the Wild with him (and Suter) rather than pummel the Wild now.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just rewatched the sandwich hit (aprx 4:05 to go) and it looks pretty innocent. Parise continues to play, even chirps a few jets on his way off the ice. No visible discomfort shown.

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Terrible news for the Wild. I wonder how that happened? I don't remember anything much happening at the end of the game.

There wasn’t too many hitting in the third period. It seemed like both teams just wanted to end the game. But it might have happened when Parise gloves the puck near the blue line. And he got sandwiched by a couple of Jets.

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
1_yPKiRSxp3CcclpDiUnqu3Q.jpeg
Please shut your face, good sir.

Yes indubitably I concur this fine Chap needs to mind his comments...pip pip cheerio you fine ladies and gents! and good day to you all, even you scurvy Minnesotites..ins..ians....

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just rewatched the sandwich hit (aprx 4:05 to go) and it looks pretty innocent. Parise continues to play, even chirps a few jets on his way off the ice. No visible discomfort shown.

Parise took one more shift after that hit. It was short. boudreau changed the whole line for an OZ face off. Parise did come on the ice after the game to celebrate with his team mates.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
parise got sammiched. probably felt fine, then tightened up once he stopped moving.

It'd be awesome if Nino or Coyle decided to start chipping in at a decent clip about now.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Chiarot is in the middle of all things good and bad for the Wild this series.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Posted on the Jets forum, maybe a little more relevant here - play by play + replay

Continued his shift and didn't really appear to be in any pain to me.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Posted on the Jets forum, maybe a little more relevant here - play by play + replay

Continued his shift and didn't really appear to be in any pain to me.

Much better look. My only concern from the smaller one was that Scheifele's stick may have gotten him up high, but it didn't look like it from closer in. Hell, I couldn't even tell it was Scheifele making the hit in the other clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad