WCQF Game 4: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 8 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, CNBC, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
kxNZKRd.jpg

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Before anyone gives us grief for this GDT: no one expected this series to go all the way to Game 4.

Yes many of us Jets fans did. Slackers!

Kidding about slacker comment....kinda. Haha

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Any of you Canadians know if Westjet gets Sportsnet? I'm going to be in a plane somewhere over Toronto at game time.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
They did last time I was on a Westjet flight. Just not sure of the channel lineup.

Their newer planes don't have tvs anymore, they have shows and movies you can watch from your tablet via their app. I haven't been on a West Jet flight that did have a tv in a while and when I did they barely worked. I don't think they are bothering with maintaining the ones they still have since they are being phased out. If you do have a tv though, I'm not sure if they have sportsnet. I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't count on being able to watch unfortunately, but maybe you will luck out!

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
Any of you Canadians know if Westjet gets Sportsnet? I'm going to be in a plane somewhere over Toronto at game time.
You can buy wifi for like $7 and stream the game audio. That's what I had to do for the 2016 draft.

Edit:just make sure that you download the westjet app and the nhl app before you get on the plane.

Last edited:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The beauty of this Jets team is they can play it anyway the other team wants. Minne got more physical, is it just me? But I sure would love it if Eric Staal gets hit tonight.

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
I just hope for no injuries this game. I don't want a relatively healthy Nashville (or Colorado) to be gifted a match-up vs. a very banged up Jets or Wild team.

Reactions: Kgame and larmex99

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Most of the penalties were soft af last game. Hopefully we get to battle it out 5v5 tonight.
There's a reason Tim Peel is well known to fans. Anyway, new refs tonight, so no reason to think it'll be the same as last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad