WCQF Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 10 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Are you suggesting that Bernier will get tired out? Maybe it will show in period 3.
We're talking about Bernier here... The same goalie that got beat all around when we had no Fiala and Johansen by Sissons, Gaudreau, Aberg etc..

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
Bernier's in the zone tonight, could possibly steal a game if rest of the team isn't up to the task.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I sure hope Nashville does not have the same luck as LA did when they owned the first period like 3 times and did not score or at least score more than 1.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Bernier* is the only reason this game isn't 3-0 right now. that lacrosse save was my personal favourite.
*Bad shots by NSH, Bernier has bounced many rebounds and not controlled much. He has sat still in all of the other saves other than the Fisher one, which I will give him credit for. Remember this is still the same goalie that got beat by Sissons and Gaudreau last spring on ANA.

What I'm saying is that it's on NSH more than Bernier playing well. There hasn't been a lot of quality chances for 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad