WCQF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights (1) at LA Kings (WC1) 7:30 PT | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, FS-W, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think Fleury will be exposed on the road once they start playing better offensive teams. His road numbers were actually pretty bad last year. The Pens 2017 defense is on a different planet than this Vegas team
Uhhh. You sure about that? In that they were worse? Vegas was a better shot suppressing team and had fewer GA than Pittsburgh this year

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Uhhh. You sure about that? In that they were worse? Vegas was a better shot suppressing team and had fewer GA than Pittsburgh this year

They may have performed that way but when you look at the names on the back of the jersey I think they overachieved severely this year. There isn’t really a 1A Dman there nevermjnd a 1B

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It is. I feel bipolar though being a fan of the Ducks and Knights. The Ducks are so painful to watch I would like to just wipe their existence from my memory, but thankfully the Knights play an entertaining, successful brand of hockey.
yeah I like the Ducks' roster but Carlyle is so bad. they have some good talent but not enough. Vegas is just ridiculously fun and good though

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I think Fleury will be exposed on the road once they start playing better offensive teams. His road numbers were actually pretty bad last year. The Pens 2017 defense is on a different planet than this Vegas team

Huh? That 2017 penguins Defense is worse than Vegas's....

Dumo-Hainsey
Cole-Schultz
Ruhwedel-Daley...

Average at best.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Love it, just cannot stand kings hockey, they try to play like they did 4 years ago, focusing on hitting and board work and try to win tight games and they just cannot score goals.

Nice to see teams like vegas not getting rattled and focusing on scoring, when they get an opportunity they make the most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad