Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 1- Preds @ Nucks 4/21 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Probably deserved to lose that game overall but had our chance and blew it. Win the next one and we’re still in the drivers seat heading back to Nashville at least

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Man losing like that makes me want to just let Tuesday nights game be a morning surprise. 5am comes early.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Predators have never won a series after losing game 1.
Not surprising since mostly they have played them on the road.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Just get game 2 and split the home ice advantage

Canucks fans will celebrate like they won the cup tonight

I thought you guys played very well overall tonight. Lots of good defensive play.

Not as tenacious on the forecheck as I’ve seen you guys play before but overall a good road game and great D. I still think (and hope) you take the series.

• Haha
Reactions: Bgav

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The hail mary breakouts aren't connecting and they have players back. Long pass, they get it, Preds then back on their heels. The Canucks have the size to play physical (Zadorov, Cole, Myers are huge on the back end).

Time to see what Bruno and the on ice leaders change in the next 45 hours.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Close game, played well enough to win. Couple of softer ones for Saros and that's a dagger in this one.

Need to add some physicality going forward, we got clobbered at times out there tonight. Schenn, I'm looking at you.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Didn't get to watch as much as I'd have liked, but when I was able to to tune in, they looked very meh on all fronts. Certainly can't say they deserved a W. The offensive chances generated seemed very low danger for the most part, they were getting walked around and cycled in the d-zone quite a bit, and while 2 of the 3 goals Saros allowed weren't bad goals, the 1st one was as bad as gets for the playoffs. It's just one game either way, gotta re-focus.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
The hail mary breakouts aren't connecting and they have players back. Long pass, they get it, Preds then back on their heels. The Canucks have the size to play physical (Zadorov, Cole, Myers are huge on the back end).

Time to see what Bruno and the on ice leaders change in the next 45 hours.
Maybe Grimaldi can play replace Schenn , and Theo Fleury can replace McDonagh

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
What surprised me was they out worked us , and physically out played us . They are going to run us out the barn , because our pwr play is average at best.

Since the Stanley Cup finals this org. has not won a clutch playoff game. Its the uniform change lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad