Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 1- Preds @ Nucks 4/21 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
JWHouck it should be you that makes the post....I almost made it ,then hit delete. You/we need the original booty kicking post. Let's do this!
1713729030661.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthNash

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
They are very invested in showing we have no chance and no advantage in this series on paper. And I thought Avs and Stars fans were the elitist asshats of the Western Conference.
Well, I haven't seen the main board rhetoric in question, but on paper it's probably fair to say we don't have any obvious advantage.

Our mostly agreed-upon best players (Josi and Saros) are well countered by Hughes and Demko (and you could argue both Canucks had better seasons). The Nucks forward depth is almost inarguably better. The only real place you could argue a Preds edge would be d-man depth (to me this is highly dependent on if Brunette actually uses Fabbro).

A chance, of course, is a whole different discussion.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Eh we will see on the depth parts. You can have a lot of depth on paper that is completely worthless in the playoffs, aka Craig Smith and Calle Jarnkrok. If guys like that turn out to be your depth then you don't really have any depth at all.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Waitin' the F around. Just waitin' around. 9pm on a m______________ Sunday. Awesome! Maybe if we get far enough we can score a 10pm'er! This is great! I'm gettin' caught up on some shows!! Getting some chores done!! Productivity!!! Thank you, NHL. My garage looks a lot better and I'm holding out hope that Shogun picks it up a little after episode 3.

One more hour!!!!!!!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I'll be listening on the radio since ESPN probably won't run it on ESPN+ at the same time ( which is stupid ) and I'll be at work.

Luckily our supervisor got called back to active duty and the new guy doesn't give a crap if we use ear buds or not since there is just 3 of us in the department on nights.

Reactions: hido

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I'll be listening on the radio since ESPN probably won't run it on ESPN+ at the same time ( which is stupid ) and I'll be at work.

Luckily our supervisor got called back to active duty and the new guy doesn't give a crap if we use ear buds or not since there is just 3 of us in the department on nights.
One of the league's stupidest practices. You run the majority of games on a service that people pay extra for the whole season then completely abandon it for the playoffs. After a year of paying for ESPN+ and then Bally+ for the Kings and Ducks, now I have to opt for radio, illegal stream or subscribe to a service for two months.

MLS with their "every game on AppleTV" route is light-years ahead.

Reactions: Armourboy

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
Eh we will see on the depth parts. You can have a lot of depth on paper that is completely worthless in the playoffs, aka Craig Smith and Calle Jarnkrok. If guys like that turn out to be your depth then you don't really have any depth at all.
Yeah, I mean that's why I said on paper. All we can go off of at this point.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
They’re rubbing it in here with it being 8:45 and the timer behind these guys says 25 minutes to pick drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce