GDT: WCQF | G5 | “Check” | Oilers vs. Kings | 5.1.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Fiala dives and both teams are pissed. I'm kind of jk but its what he is. Hasn't done anything else in series.

Oilers PP continued to just pummel the diamond, pk, which is somehow still a diamond pk in deciding game. its kind of funny.
And when his mommy calls him she goes "KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Reactions: Drivesaitl

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Fatass Hrudey is trying so hard...Get the f*** off the pannel you braindead plug.

I’m utterly baffled how he keeps getting pushed when you’ve got countless guys that are substantially better.

Ahahaha Bieksa calling out Amber

Bieksa’s such a beauty.

How can anyone watch this sportsnet panel?

Hrudey obviously sucks, but as long as Friedman doesn’t go overboard on his Oiler hate, it’s not bad.

Reactions: Sanchez

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Is it just me or did a few years ago the league shifted to calling those “puck in the glove” type of calls using common sense. Like if the puck was in the glove and the glove was in the net they can determine using basic logic it’s a goal.
I remember this change as well. And the entire catching part of the glove was past the line. See it or not, it's in the net. Period.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Drai has shown up in the playoffs as per usual. I wasn't impressed with his giveaway issues in the Reg season but these playoffs, he's a force.
Playoff Drai is a force to be reckoned with. But these playoffs he's taken his defensive game to another level. Even tonight he's been skating his butt off to make good back checks and strong defensive plays. Love to see it.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
PWHL has an interesting concept where the top team gets to pick their first round opponent.

Wonder what it would look like if we allowed the division winner to pick their first round opponent, then seeded the rest based on their place in the conference.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I want this psycho killer mindset in the third.
Full on death blow

IMG_4757.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: