GDT: WCQF | G3 | Oilers @ Kings | 4.21.23 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
WTF how does the league even allow this? Obviously full priority given to the NBA
Tampa I believe a few years back had scheduling issues due to a disney on ice or a circus or some damn weird shit.

Clippers are moving out though to a new arena sometime in 2024

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
1682091244374.gif

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
So Woody is stacking the top line? They better play good defensively. Kane too? I thought I heard that on the radio at the tail end of listening to it.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Did i hear that McDrai is on the same line?

If true, wonder if Woodcroft is going to have them together on the first line but then also have a open slot on the second line and double shift one of them (as opposed to having an extra hole on the fourth line).

Having a open spot on the second line creates chaos for McLellan who loves his matchups.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I have faith in Stu. A few ugly ones which any rookie is prone too, but overall, the guy has bounced back over and over again all season.

With line ups, Klim should get a shot in the top 6 instead of Yamo.
Stu let in a weak one, but he also had some good saves. main one I remember is that cross crease PP one timer by the Kings. He slid to his right quick.

I wouldn't even be mad at Korpisalo if I was LA. He saved their a**es multiple times. He was a net positive.

Stu thus far, to me, has been even or a tiny slight net negative. Just my opinion. I think it can be hard sometimes when you don't face rubber for a while and you cannot get into the groove.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If true, wonder if Woodcroft is going to have them together on the first line but then also have a open slot on the second line and double shift one of them (as opposed to having an extra hole on the fourth line).

Having a open spot on the second line creates chaos for McLellan who loves his matchups.
Don't think that would work unless we want 2min shifts from Mc or Drai.

Doubleshifting on '3rd' line would give them some bench rest time before their shifts

Kane-McDrai
Hyman-Nuge-Bjugstad
Kostin-McDrai-Ryan
Foegele-McLeod-Yama

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Don't think that would work unless we want 2min shifts from Mc or Drai.

Doubleshifting on '3rd' line would give them some bench rest time before their shifts

Kane-McDrai
Hyman-Nuge-Bjugstad
Kostin-McDrai-Ryan
Foegele-McLeod-Yama

I could be wrong. But I think Woodcroft has done what I am indicating multiple times this year. I also think that he did at times last playoffs against LA.

Its hard to know because when Oilers play 11-7, Woodcroft does some creative mixing and matching where it can be hard to tell what exactly the lines are.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Stu let in a weak one, but he also had some good saves. main one I remember is that cross crease PP one timer by the Kings. He slid to his right quick.

I wouldn't even be mad at Korpisalo if I was LA. He saved their a**es multiple times. He was a net positive.

Stu thus far, to me, has been even or a tiny slight net negative. Just my opinion. I think it can be hard sometimes when you don't face rubber for a while and you cannot get into the groove.
Don't agree with this but to each their own. Skinner has been great when needed and made some big saves for us. Ofcourse only the gaffes stick in our mind.

Imagine this board if Skinner let in the goal that Kostin scored on Korpisalo. His positioning on Drai PP goal wasn't good either. If Bjugstad, Kane and Nuge could pick corners no one would be drooling over Korpisalos saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00