GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Kings are gonna try for a quadruple deflection goal tonight. The puck is gonna bounce off Darnell Nurse like one of those pool trick shot videos.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The fanbases are hilarious here
They won’t attack the other team

Kings lose = Kings fans will attack the team and head office

Oilers lose = you better believe I’m blaming Ceci and Nurse
I mean they did give up two freebies last game. Here's hoping they have their shit together.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I think LA wins tonight. The last game went awful for them. They are a good team! They will bounce back. I'd personally hard match against Nurse/Ceci. Also, dont' forget to punch McDrai after every scrum.

Also, I didn't mention it last time.. Kudos for scratching Brown. He was my Pisani pick for a strong playoffs as I never thought they'd sit him.lol

I still think Rittich should be the starter.
Do u think they can win the series?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Do u think they can win the series?
I do.. I think it's closer than some think. I do think my Oil are the fav but it's 55-45 and not 70-30. Also, playoffs are gruelling.. one major injury and you're in trouble. Look at Vancouver with no Demko. That may cost them round 1. Or Leafs without Nylander. But, even without injuries, I like the LA team and they have a lot of guys that really piss me off.. and that is a good thing!

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
This.

LA is way better than Caps or Islanders.
Van couldn't solve them.
Better than Preds too I'd wager.
Funny thing is Nashville pretty much had the Kings number too. Teams just don't match up well sometimes. I honestly didn't want the Oilers again. Three years in arow is too much. I still have images of McDavid telling Kane to shut it down after holding up 7 fingers for 7 goals. Also him speaking in the locker room about how LA didn't have an answer for them. McDavid just is on another planet of talent but those two instances showed me he is a killer.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Anyone saying the Kings can't win the series should get their head examined. Of course they can, it's hockey after all. Stupid upsets happen all the time. Admittedly it is looking quite unlikely at this point but it's definitely a non-zero chance.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
All things equal, LA can easily tighten up and keep it really close.

But…that Connor kid has a knack for making things unequal.

He’s more motivated than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad