GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

Game Day: Wednesday April 24th 2024
Game Time: 8:00 PM
Broadcast: SN

-----

PREVIOUS ENCOUNTERS

GAME 1

-----

extralarge.png

Adam Henrique - Connor McDavid - Zach Hyman
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Leon Draisaitl - Warren Foegele
Evander Kane - Ryan McLeod - Corey Perry
Dylan Holloway - Connor Carrick - Mattias Janmark

Mattias Ekholm - Evan Bouchard
Darnell Nurse - Cody Ceci
Brett Kulak - Vinny Desharnais

Stuart Skinner

-----

extralarge.png

Alex Laferriere - Anze Kopitar - Adrian Kempe
Trevor Moore - Phillip Danault - Viktor Ardvidsson
Kevin Fiala - Blake Lizzote - Trevor Lewis
Carl Grundstrom - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Quinton Byfield

Mikey Anderson - Drew Doughty
Vladislav Gavrikov - Matt Roy
Andreas Englund - Jordan Spence

Cam Talbot

-----

OhP88N1.jpeg

• Projected lineups based on previous game.

• The Oilers and Kings minor league affiliates meet in the first round of the AHL playoffs starting tonight, also at 8:00PM. The Bakersfield Condors look to stomp out the lineage as they visit the Ontario Reign in game 1.

• Just win.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Honestly, I can't help but feel like this is the biggest mismatch of the 1st round. Oilers take game 2 and likely 3-4 as well. Waste of 8 days.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think LA wins tonight. The last game went awful for them. They are a good team! They will bounce back. I'd personally hard match against Nurse/Ceci. Also, dont' forget to punch McDrai after every scrum.

Also, I didn't mention it last time.. Kudos for scratching Brown. He was my Pisani pick for a strong playoffs as I never thought they'd sit him.lol

I still think Rittich should be the starter.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
No matter the score and how many points the players get, it doesn't count because the Oilers aren't facing a quality team like their counterparts in the Eastern Conference.
Like the Capitals and their -40 goal differential? :laugh:

Honestly, I can't help but feel like this is the biggest mismatch of the 1st round.
Rangers-Caps or Canes-Islanders say hello

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I think LA wins tonight. The last game went awful for them. They are a good team! They will bounce back. I'd personally hard match against Nurse/Ceci. Also, dont' forget to punch McDrai after every scrum.

Also, I didn't mention it last time.. Kudos for scratching Brown. He was my Pisani pick for a strong playoffs as I never thought they'd sit him.lol

I still think Rittich should be the starter.
I’m not optimistic. McDavid and Co. have no fear of them. They have their number. LA has never learned that to beat the oilers you can’t play prevent. Got to take the game to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad