GDT: WCF #3 | "Let's Get Loud, Edmonton" | Oilers vs Avalanche | June 4 2022, 6:00PM MT | SN, CBC, TNT/630CHED, KKSE-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Are the lineups out? Guaranteed no Holloway/Broberg? Confirmed 11-7?

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
That will change come puck drop,everyone already has avs penciled into the finals that's why

Yet no one saying a word about Tampa being down 2-0 in there series
Nobody gives the Oilers any credit even when they deserve it. Who cares what they think though? Regardless of what happens, we made it to the final 4. That's a huge accomplishment even though the Oilers haters think this entire run has been a fluke.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Nobody gives the Oilers any credit even when they deserve it. Who cares what they think though? Regardless of what happens, we made it to the final 4. That's a huge accomplishment even though the Oilers haters think this entire run has been a fluke.
100 percent. It's a learning curve and we are on the right side of ot finally. I see big things over the next couple years

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
That will change come puck drop,everyone already has avs penciled into the finals that's why

I have two words for Tampa being down to the Rags:

ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Forgive me HFOil for I have sinned.

I neglected to wear my lucky (Oilers 4-0) jersey for games 1 & 2 and left it at home (I'm in the office now). Didn't even think about it until I was going through the gate. Henceforth I'll wear it daily, pinky swear.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

I feel that the team that has won the last 2 Stanley Cups is given much more of a benefit of a doubt than a team like the Oilers.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad