WC QROUND: May 8 GDT - Canada vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Thw whistle went...before the puck went in...but WHY he blew his whistle I have no idea.

mikkoz

May 9, 2003
now, here!
Macman said:
No. The whistle blew and the Finn should have gotten a cross-checking or interference penalty for hitting Nash from behind and into Luongo.
No i would reward Nash with nice bunch of roses.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
This is a game that Jovo should bring his chaos into right now...we need a spark

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Public Warning
Any further bs off-topic posts about Karalahti and/or Heatley will result in warning points given out, since it serves no other purpose than to start a bashing/flaming contest.

Questions? Drop me a PM instead of typing in this thread. Thanks!..

kolanos

Nov 7, 2003
The Finns are getting away with a lot in this game. Heatley was just raked/hooked down on a break, no call.

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
mattihp said:
For those who use firefox and want to see the game through mediazone... download switchproxy from the firefox site and set it to a public north american adress.

As in if you live outside the states this will make your IP look american so us europeans can watch?!

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
arumiat said:
As in if you live outside the states this will make your IP look american so us europeans can watch?!
Yep. There are american public adresses. Adress lists can be googled. I'd however consult someone who's tried it before paying for any coverage.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Whoa, we are completely destroying Canadians physically, Draper got pulverized by Söderholm!

SChan*

mattihp said:
For those who use firefox and want to see the game through mediazone... download switchproxy from the firefox site and set it to a public north american adress.

done. Now how do I set it to a public north american adress. I dont understand what adress I should write in. please help me.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Padawan said:
Backman? Who is this Backman you're talking about?
Bäckström ;)

Nice to hear that guys like Söderholm and Nummelin :)eek: ) have confidence physically... let's see if they can pull this one off...

Captain Leaf

mattihp said:
Bäckström ;)

Nice to hear that guys like Söderholm and Nummelin :)eek: ) have confidence physically... let's see if they can pull this one off...

Oops sorry about that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad