Speculation: Wat do we do with Dominic Moore?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
There's lots of turnover when it comes to a teams 4th line center.
With a 2nd line center the leash is month to month.
With a 4th line center it's week to week, game to game.

I'm happy with whoever is currently playing well in that slot.

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
i'd trade him to a playoff team looking for depth, however leafs management thinks otherwise and will keep him for a playoff run.

A playoff team like the Leafs? Currently 13 points into a playoff spot.

You'd prefer a perpetual rebuild?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
A playoff team like the Leafs? Currently 13 points into a playoff spot.

You'd prefer a perpetual rebuild?
absolutely. thats just it. we're a playoff team, not a contender. any assets we can obtain from our pending ufa's is better for the future, when our core players will be better, and our team will be better overall.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Moore is barely passable as a NHL player now, Gauthier is legitimately more effective by my estimation on loose pucks, boards, and with his stick in general. We desperately need some size throughout the lineup and Goat provides that. I don't think Moore was bad on the PK but I don't see any reason to think he was better than Goat has been on it. Don't think there's a noticeable gap at all in skating, and if there was, size and length certainly win out regardless.

The most questionable thing I heard/read in the last 2 weeks by media was when Jeff O'Neil said he thought Moore deserved the spot over Goat.

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
absolutely. thats just it. we're a playoff team, not a contender. any assets we can obtain from our pending ufa's is better for the future, when our core players will be better, and our team will be better overall.

Anything can happen in playoffs. Ottawa was 1 goal away from finals last year. I will take my chances with depth over getting a 5th that has a 5% chance of making NHL

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
You spelled what wrong.

7kZ562z.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad