NCAA: Washington is the 2016 Pac-12 champion!

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
Hard to believe how disappointing UCLA turned out. Don't think anyone imagined they'd go 4-8....

Their biggest mistake was to promote Kennedy Pola to OC to run a more physical offense. Their D was fine, but they completely lacked a running game. Once Rosen went down they had nothing on O.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Washington was clearly the better team tonight.

Hoping CU can cash in on some recruits thanks to their run

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I think six of us voted for Udub in preseason. I have to admit this went better than I really imagined it would.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Unreal season. Would like to have played USC in the Championship game but Colorado did what they had to do to get there.

I had Stanford winning the conference this year, and after last year's 7-6 record, would have been thrilled with going to the Holiday Bowl. But once Washington beat Stanford by 38, and then hung 70 on Oregon the following week, you knew there was a new King of the North.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
That last minute comeback TD by Utah really came back to haunt us.
I think we could've beaten Washington again, and could make a case for the playoffs for a chance to get a rematch with Bama.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
That last minute comeback TD by Utah really came back to haunt us.
I think we could've beaten Washington again, and could make a case for the playoffs for a chance to get a rematch with Bama.

You know, we really owe you guys a lot of credit for this win. After all, you lured Steve Sarkisian away from us. Thanks for that! :)

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
You know, we really owe you guys a lot of credit for this win. After all, you lured Steve Sarkisian away from us. Thanks for that! :)

You can thank stupid Pat Haden for that :rant:
I wanted to hire coach Pete when we fired Kiffin...glad he's working out for you. Better you guys than Stanford and Oregon ;)

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Well if it wasn't going to be UCLA, then i'm glad it was Washington. Fun team to watch. Would love to see them win it all.

Really anybody but Stanford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad