OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 3 - Not Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Doing a poor job on the initial tackles right now. Need to stop diving for tackles.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Oof. That look on Desean Jackson’s face. Didn’t seem happy. Here’s hoping it turns into angry pouting, not angry big-play-making

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Can’t complain about the defense but I think Heinicke and the offense did a poor job of keeping LV off balance. The Heinicke who saw running lanes and made plays is not in LV today. Add in the off target throws and his arm limitations in terms of loosening LV’s defense and it’s pretty clear we need an upgrade, despite the commendable job for a backup.

Reactions: troyerlaw

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Heinicke just does not seem to know how to throw the ball downfield.
Yeah, he's definitely limted. Sprited, no doubt, but limited.
And, of course, we've once again played ourself out of position to get our first choice QB. Any of the guys likely to be available when we pick (assuming we finish w/in 1 game of .500 either way) probably will be a decent-sized project. Especially true in a year without any real can't-miss type QB prospects.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I think we had our opportunity in the first half to extend this lead. I think we lose this game now. Hope I’m wrong.

Sep 19, 2008
I think we had our opportunity in the first half to extend this lead. I think we lose this game now. Hope I’m wrong.
They look fine defensively. It was always going to be a close game

Given the way this D has locked down the Raiders offense I'm optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad